Adding a Rumie icon to your website is simple, although you may want to ask your developer to perform this action for you. First you'll need your preferred Rumie Icon, and desired link. You will have to add this to your website, so ensure you have access to your website’s code.
Finding your preferred Rumie icon and link
- Unzip the zipped folder, RumieIcons.zip, which has been provided to you. If you have yet to receive the zipped folder, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the icon that you prefer
- Use your desired URL as your link. If your URL is not public facing, please inquire at email@example.com
There are 3 different image designs of the Rumie icon for you to choose from. Each of the images can be downloaded as an SVG or PNG. All Image designs come in the following dimensions: 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 128x128, and 256x256.
Add your link and icon to your website
- Create an href tag that wraps an img tag:
<a href=””><img src=”” alt=””></a>
- Paste the URL link that was provided to you inside the quotations in the href tag
- Place the Rumie Icon that you selected inside the img src tag. Ensure that the path to the icon leads to where you saved it. For example, if the Rumie icon was saved in a folder “images” create a path “images/LC_Social_Icon.png”
<img src="LC_Social_Icon.png" alt="Rumie Icon">
What not to do with the Rumie icon
The Rumie icon is a symbol people recognize and it should never be altered. Below are a few things of what not to do with the Rumie icon.
- Change the coloring of the icon
- Add visual effects to the icon
- Use the icon for inappropriate or negative marketing