The amount of cellular data that is used for downloading the Rumie App will vary for each release version that is put out.
To check how much space downloading the Rumie App will take up on your device please follow these steps:
- Inside the Google Play Store
- Search "Rumie"
- Click on the Rumie App
- Underneath Additional Information -> Size
- Size will signify how much space the Rumie App will take up on your device
To prevent cellular data from being used when the Rumie App is being updated please follow these steps:
- Open Google Play.
- Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap App download preference
- To only update the apps over Wi-Fi instead of using your data select Over Wi-Fi only
Android devices also let you choose which apps you want to update automatically:
- To turn on auto-update for any app, go to the app page in the Google Play app.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the top right.
- Check Enable auto update.